Burlington Natural Stone 55cm Roll Top Basin with Stainless Steel Stand
For a basin that will make a real statement in your new bathroom, the Natural Stone Roll Top Basin with Stainless Steel Stand by Burlington certainly delivers. Shaped into an elegant roll top, this basin is enviably stylish and luxurious. A perfect match if you have chosen a beautiful roll top bath or if you simply are looking for a traditional design that oozes opulence. And at 55cm wide, you can even inject period charm and luxurious design into your smaller bathroom or ensuite.
Natural Stone has a lot of great qualities and is arguably the finest material for use in a bathroom. Having been meticulously polished, it will be velvety smooth to the touch. It is an incredibly strong and rigid material that can be shaped to achieve the crisp edges and smooth curves that make this basin special. The material also allows for a larger bowl shape so you'll have plenty of space to wash your hands and face, as well as generous space to display your favorite soaps. Well thought-out design continues with the elegant and unusual 3 hole overflow. Mounted on your wall, this basin sits on a contemporary Stainless Steel Stand that has been designed to not only be stylish but practical too. Featuring a handy shelf and towel rail so you can conveniently display your luxury hand and bath towels.
• W550 x D470 x H880mm
• Weight: 16.5kg
• Comes with no tap holes - 1, 2 or 3 tap holes can be drilled on site by your bathroom installer
• Basin made from Natural Stone. Basin Stand is made from Stainless Steel
• Waste, Bottle Trap and Tap not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Manufacturers advice on Natural Stone Cleaning and Maintenance:
• Our products contain natural stone being a natural product there may be very slight variations in the finish in certain light conditions. This adds to the uniqueness of our products with each one having its own individual character a welcome rarity these days
• Please use a mild abrasive cleaner such as Cif initially and on very rare occasions to restore the lustre of your product
• Only use non-abrasive cleaners to maintain the basin's lustre
• Any cosmetic damage can be quite easily rectified using a fine grade abrasive waterproof paper. Lightly rub the affected area by keeping the area treated to a minimum until the mark is removed, then polish a neutral car colour restorer or a household metal polish to restore the lustre. Other marks on your bath or basin both internally or externally can generally be removed with a non abrasive bathroom cleaner or mild detergent. Should this not be the case then please revert to colour restorer or household metal polish
• Full details on how to care for your new basin will be supplied with your order