We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Natural Stone 550mm Roll Top Basin with Stainless Steel Stand
RRP £33 Was £24.99
Natural Stone has a lot of great qualities and is arguably the finest material for use in a bathroom. Having been meticulously polished, it will be velvety smooth to the touch. It is an incredibly strong and rigid material that can be shaped to achieve the crisp edges and smooth curves that make this basin special. The material also allows for a larger bowl shape so you'll have plenty of space to wash your hands and face, as well as generous space to display your favorite soaps. Well thought-out design continues with the elegant and unusual 3 hole overflow. Mounted on your wall, this basin sits on a contemporary Stainless Steel Stand that has been designed to not only be stylish but practical too. Featuring a handy shelf and towel rail so you can conveniently display your luxury hand and bath towels.
- W550 x D470 x H880mm
- Weight: 16.5kg
- Comes with no tap holes - 1, 2 or 3 tap holes can be drilled on site by your bathroom installer
- Basin made from Natural Stone. Basin Stand is made from Stainless Steel
- Waste, Bottle Trap and Tap not included
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Manufacturers advice on Natural Stone Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Our products contain natural stone being a natural product there may be very slight variations in the finish in certain light conditions. This adds to the uniqueness of our products with each one having its own individual character a welcome rarity these days
- Please use a mild abrasive cleaner such as Cif initially and on very rare occasions to restore the lustre of your product
- Only use non-abrasive cleaners to maintain the basin's lustre
- Any cosmetic damage can be quite easily rectified using a fine grade abrasive waterproof paper. Lightly rub the affected area by keeping the area treated to a minimum until the mark is removed, then polish a neutral car colour restorer or a household metal polish to restore the lustre. Other marks on your bath or basin both internally or externally can generally be removed with a non abrasive bathroom cleaner or mild detergent. Should this not be the case then please revert to colour restorer or household metal polish
- Full details on how to care for your new basin will be supplied with your order
|Global Trade Item Number||5055806001633|
|Type||Basin Wash Stands|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.