We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Low Level Toilet with Chrome Cistern & Soft Close Seat
Also when picking this toilet you will have a selection of soft close old fashioned toilet seats. In a range of colours to suit the design of your bathroom. Also being soft close means that it reduces the risk of trapped fingers and also wear & tear of the toilet seat.
Final benefits of this toilet include how it has a nanoglaze coating inside the bowel which reduces the microscopic pores in the ceramic surface, this in-turn helps to make this toilet a lot easier and quicker to clean. Also this toilet comes with a 3 /6 litre flush as standard, just push the lever down for 6 litre flush and push up for a 3 litre flush. Furthermore this toilet has been WRAS approved and it has gone through rigorous fire testing to exceed the European water retention standard.
Additional Information :
- Dimensions : W429 x D740 x H1130mm
- Choice of soft close toilet seats - Matt White, Oak, Gloss Mahogany and White Carbamide
- Constructed from Vitreous China
- Nanoglaze coating in the bowel
- WRAS approved
- 3 / 6 litre flush
- Comes with closed coupled pan, lever cistern fittings & flush pipe kit and ornate brackets in chrome
- All of Burlington’s WC are fitted with box rims which provide a more accurate flush spread
- All of Burlington’s flush pipes are supplied with an adjustable brass spacer clip with a rubber buffer which means the WC won’t hit the brass flush pipe.
- Available with a 25 year warranty on the toilet and 2 years on the seat
|Type||Low Level Toilets|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Sanitaryware - 25 Years, Toilet seat - 2 Years|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Right|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.