We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington High Level Toilet, White Aluminium Cistern & Soft Close Seat
Not only will this toilet look fantastic, it will also save you time, money and water thanks to the ingenious features Burlington have included. The NANO Glaze coating on the ceramic bowl will help keep your toilet cleaner for longer thanks to the reduction of microscopic pores, whilst also making cleaning much easier and quicker. The dual flushing cistern can help you save money and water with its 6L full flush or 3L half flush. Save even more with the economical yet still effective 4.5/2.5L flush.
A choice of soft close luxury toilet seat is included and you can also choose to upgrade to add on a stylish chrome plated handle (White Carbamide seat is not suitable for handles).
- Dimensions: H2400mm x W429mm x D670mm
- Choice of soft close toilet seat - Matt White, Oak, Gloss Mahogany and White Carbamide
- Toughened and easy to clean - made from Vitreous China with NANO Glaze coating
- Flush Pipe and Ornate Brackets are made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Fitted with box rims - provides a more accurate flush spread
- 6/3L Dual flush cistern that can be adjusted to 4.5/2.5L
- Supplied with a Rod Lever positioned on the right of the cistern
- Supplied with Flush Pipe Kit, Chrome plated Ornate Brackets, bottom entry cistern fittings
- Burlington flush pipes are supplied with an adjustable brass spacer clip with a rubber buffer. The buffer is so the WC does not hit the brass flush pipe - and is pretty standard. The clever bit is the adjustability - so you can use our spacer whether your wall is not truly vertical, if you have half height tiling, a dado - or no tiling - the spacer fits every application!
- The White Aluminium Cistern is sealed on the internal surface with 3 coats of sealant to prevent oxidisation, making your cistern last longer
- WRAS approved
- Sanitaryware - 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat - 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat handle and P Trap are sold separately
|Type||High Level Toilets|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Sanitaryware - 25 Years, Toilet seat - 2 Years|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Left Hand Side|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.