We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington High Level Toilet, Black Aluminium Cistern & Soft Close Seat
Burlington have also thoughtfully designed this toilet with a NANO Glaze coating on the ceramic bowl to save you time when cleaning. As well as this, they've also included a dual flushing cistern to help you save you water and money. Set your flush at 6/3L or increase your savings by adjusting the factory settings to an economical yet still effective 4.5/2.5L flush.
A choice of soft close luxury toilet seat is included and you can also choose to upgrade to add on a stylish chrome plated handle (White Carbamide seat is not suitable for handles).
- Dimensions: H2400mm x W429mm x D670mm
- Choice of soft close toilet seat - Matt White, Oak, Gloss Mahogany and White Carbamide
- Toughened and easy to clean - made from Vitreous China with NANO Glaze coating
- Flush Pipe and Ornate Brackets are made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Fitted with box rims - provides a more accurate flush spread
- 6/3L Dual flush cistern that can be adjusted to 4.5/2.5L
- Supplied with a Rod Lever positioned on the right of the cistern
- Supplied with Flush Pipe Kit, Chrome plated Ornate Brackets, bottom entry cistern fittings & pan floor fixing kit
- Burlington flush pipes are supplied with an adjustable brass spacer clip with a rubber buffer. The buffer is so the WC does not hit the brass flush pipe - and is pretty standard. The clever bit is the adjustability - so you can use our spacer whether your wall is not truly vertical, if you have half height tiling, a dado - or no tiling - the spacer fits every application!
- The Black Aluminium Cistern is sealed on the internal surface with 3 coats of sealant to prevent oxidisation, making your cistern last longer
- WRAS approved
- Sanitaryware - 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat - 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat handle and P Trap sold separately
|Type||High Level Toilets|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Sanitaryware - 25 Years, Toilet seat - 2 Years|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Left Hand Side|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.