Harbour Status Chrome Basin Mixer Tap & Waste
There’s no rule that says you can’t strive for luxury even when searching for the simplest of things. Take, for example, this sleek Harbour Status Chrome Basin Mixer Tap. Why succumb to the mundane when taps like this are available?
With ceramic disc technology to prevent any unwanted leaks or drips, the Harbour Status Mixer Tap already makes life easier. The stunning chrome plated finish turns any bathroom into a hub of luxury. Skip the boring standard and choose Harbour Status instead.
Note: The minimum water pressure required for this tap is 0.2 bar.
H159mm x W42mm x D151.5mm
• Minimum pressure required:
0.2 bar. Learn more about what taps are suitable for your property here
• Supplied with:
slotted click clack waste
• Ceramic disc technology
prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
• Made from brass
Chrome plated finish
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.