Crosswater Dial Central 2 Outlet Shower Kit
Beautifully designed to give you a luxurious shower experience, the Dial Central Shower Kit from Crosswater comes with a 2 outlet shower valve, Reflex 6 mode fixed shower head and arm, multi-function shower handset, shower hose and a wall outlet.
The innovative Dial concealed thermostatic shower valve uses advanced push button technology so you can preset your desired temperature and water flow. Simply push the top button to turn on the shower head, use the middle dial to control the temperature and push the bottom button to turn on the shower handset. Once configured to your perfect temperature, the thermostatic technology will stop temperature fluctuations, preventing scalding or an icy cold shower if someone flushes the toilet.
This shower kit is a great value for money and with its smooth curves and modern finish, it will no doubt look great in your bathroom.
• Shower Kit includes: concealed thermostatic shower valve, fixed 6 mode shower head and wall mounted arm, multifunction shower handset, hose and wall outlet
• Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimize limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your shower valve
• Featuring a high-quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
• Anti-scald function shuts down your shower if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
• Valve for portrait mounting only
• Minimum of 1 bar water pressure required
• Chrome plated finish
• Built from brass
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.