Butler & Rose Loretta Traditional Bath Pillar Taps
The Butler & Rose Loretta Traditional Bath Pillar Taps are the perfect addition to any traditional styled bathroom. Crosshead tap heads, smooth edges and deck mounting combine to give these taps a classical feel. These timeless taps are guaranteed to improve the look of your bathroom when paired with any of our traditional bathtubs; and if you're really looking to impress your visitors, these taps can be paired with the Butler & Rose Loretta Traditional Basin Taps to create a really classy and consistent atmosphere within your bathroom. Crafted from strong brass material and boasting a polished chrome finish, the Loretta exudes reliability as well as style.
• Traditional style tap
• 2 tap holes
• Minimum water pressure of 0.5 bar
• Deck mounted and crosshead tap style
• Brass material finished in chrome
• 10 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.