Butler & Rose Caledonia Lever Bath Pillar Taps
These lovely traditional lever bath pillar taps help to add an essence of elegance into your home. With beautifully crafted ceramic levers on top of a stunning curved bath spout, it's hard to go wrong with these beautifully minimalist taps. Made with ceramic disc technology and expertly crafted from solid brass, these taps also deliver robust quality with the elimination of any excess drips and leaks. This item is also available in a gorgeous chrome finish which is sure to standout in your lovely bathroom. Also this item comes with a generous 15 year standard warranty, helping you to sleep safe and sound in the knowledge that you can trust this bath tap to last as long as you need.
• Made from solid brass
•Available in a chrome finish
• Ceramic Disc Technology
• Minimum pressure 0.2 bar
• Waste sold separately
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• Height: 165mm
• Projection: 90mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.