Crosswater Seattle 80 Wall Hung Single Drawer Vanity Unit - (Previously Bauhaus)
The Seattle range by Crosswater is a prime example of how simplistic design combined with high-quality materials and finishes can create a bold statement in your bathroom. With countertop basins becoming an increasingly popular choice for those wanting a luxurious feel to their bathroom space, this Seattle range is a perfect choice to enhance the design.
The furniture units have a deep drawer with a low back design so you can arrange the internal space to suit your lifestyle and storage needs. With a range of beautiful finishes and additional matching storage units, you can recreate a luxury hotel look without sacrificing storage space.
• Low back single drawer design gives you generous storage space to tuck away your everyday essentials for a clutter-free bathroom
• Choice of finish - Steel, Windsor Oak, White Gloss or Graphite Wood
• Smooth soft close drawers to enhance the tranquility the design of this furniture range gives you
• Rebated chrome finish handle that recesses to create a streamlined look that is easy to open
• Includes wall brackets for installation
• Suitable for use with wall mounted, extended basin mono or standard basin mono on a basin tap ledge
• Single centre basin only
• To ensure full use of the drawer, it is recommended to use the furniture trap BTR0410W - see essential extras
• Comes fully assembled
• Basin, tap and waste are sold separately
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Height 300mm
• Width: 800mm
• Depth: 400mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.