Vado Life Wall Mounted Exposed Bath Shower Mixer With Shower Kit
If you're looking to update your old bath shower system, then the Life wall mounted bath shower mixer is a simple and smart choice. Designed with space in mind, the compact and neat form of the Life is small in height and depth, and won't take up any needed bath surface space — It's perfect for smaller bathrooms for baths with no broad sides. Traditionally a deck mount is the normal first point of call, but this clever wall mount is something to consider.
With a lightweight shower handset, the Life mixer allows you to complete your pets or child's bath time in no time. Or it's the perfect way to wash off the bubbles from your hair and body once you've finished your relaxing bath. The upper water diverter valve simply lifts so you can switch between bathing or showering instantly while the singular control lever moves with ease for complete water control.
You can also choose to include Vados H2Eco flow regulator which will help in saving you around £360 on your utility bills in one year. The H2Eco technology, specially made by Vado, will regulate and control water flow to your tap without hindering water pressure performance, it will reduce your water bills and your carbon footprint without you having to lift a finger.
Vado's 12 year guarantee will confidently see you into the future when you purchase the Life wall mounted, bath shower mixer.
• Stunning wall mounted bath and shower mixer tap
• Shower kit includes: Shower handset, shower hose and wall mounting bracket
• Chrome finish
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 1.5 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Width 210mm
• Depth 186mm
• Height 55mm
• Shower kit width 73mm
• 50mm Eccentrics 1/2" x 3/4"
Flow rates (shower):
• 1.5 Bar: 14 litres per minute
• 2 Bar: 16 litres per minute
• 3 Bar: 20 litres per minute
• 4 Bar: 23 litres per minute
• 5 Bar: 25 litres per minute
Flow rates (bath):
• 1.5 Bar: 14 litres per minute
• 2 Bar: 15 litres per minute
• 3 Bar: 19 litres per minute
• 4 Bar: 22 litres per minute
• 5 Bar: 24 litres per minute
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.