Vado Elements Frosted Glass Tumbler & Holder
Designed with everyone in mind, the Elements tumbler and holder has a neutral frosted tumbler which suits all styles and bathrooms with similar chrome fixtures. The frosted finish also hides any messy aesthetics from toothbrushes and toothpaste but, more importantly, leaving enough room to see who's brush is who's.
With a circular wall mount and bottom holder finished in chrome, the Elements keeps basin space free from clutter while also being easy to keep clean with a removable tumbler.
For peace of mind, Vado offers a 12-year guarantee with the Elements frosted glass tumbler and holder — giving you confidence in purchasing bathroom accessories that will make your everyday routine neat and simple.
• Chrome finish
• Wall mounted
• Brass construction
• Circular mounting plate
• Frosted glass tumbler
• 12 year guarantee
• Depth 121mm
• Height 90mm
• Mounting plate width 58mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.