Thermonet EZ 150 W/m² Underfloor Heating Mat Set
Safe, efficient, easy to install with a lifetime guarantee, the Thermonet EZ Underfloor Heating Mat Set is a great choice if you’re looking for primary heat source. The most popular of the mat set’s Thermogroup offer, this one is incredibly versatile and will only cost between £12 - £14 per m², per year in running costs.
Made in Germany, this unique matting system has TwistedTwin™ heating cables that are only 3.5mm thick yet incredibly robust and longer lasting than comparable products on the market. By twisting them together, the electromagnetic field is eliminated and any stress, expansion and contraction of the cable is neutralised.
Built with safety in mind, the cables have a tough fluoropolymer coating on the outside as well as the internal conductors, a continuous armoured earth sheath and multi strand twin conductors. It’s also got a twisted, multi strand earth braid across the entire length of the cable.
Easy to install on both concrete and timber substrates, Thermonet has Layflat technology which makes it quicker to install with less hassle. The self-adhesive fibreglass mesh sticks to your substrate and stops it floating in levelling compound or rising up through tile adhesive. It also features a low profile cold tail connection that’s the thinnest on the market and has been designed to allow you to lay the matting flat to the floor, even when you need to curve it around corners. It’s also recommended that you lay this matting on insulation boards to prevent downwards heat loss and maximise the efficiency of your heating. You’ll need coated insulation boards for timber substrates and uncoated for concrete substrates.
You can use this product under carpet, laminate, wooden or tiled flooring. For installation under carpet, laminate or wooden flooring, simply use a layer of self-levelling compound over the top of the matting, for tiled flooring you’ll need to use a layer of flexible tile adhesive (sold separately - see recommended extras).
With a single connection cable and the ability to wire multiple mats in parallel to a single thermostat (up to 3600W & sold separately), there’s no need to chisel out your substrate, and you can also install within the adhesive layer of a tiled floor without the need for levelling compound or raising the floor level.
• Comes with: Thermonet self adhesive mat, factory test certificate & an installation guide
• 150W/m² matting is designed for using as a primary heat source in well insulated areas with coverage of at least 80% of the floor
• Made in Germany to the highest European standards
• TwistedTwin heating cable is incredibly safe, robust and longer lasting than others available on the market
• LayFlat technology makes installation super easy
• High grab self-adhesive mesh made from high quality fiberglass
• Cables are only 3.5mm thick
• Incredibly energy efficient
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Can be installed on concrete and timber substrates
• If installing on concrete substrates it’s recommended to use an uncoated insulation board
• If installing on timber substrates it’s recommended to use a coated insulation board
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
• Width: W500mm (430mm heated)
• Maximum thickness: 3.5mm
• Output: 150W/m2
• Maximum operating temperature: 29C
Heat up times:
• Concrete & 50mm Econoboard: 30 minutes
• Concrete & 10mm Econoboard: 1 hour
• Un-insulated concrete: 5 hours
• Concrete & sub surface insulation: 3 hours
• Chipboard & 10mm Econoboard: 30 minutes
• Un-insulated chipboard: 1 hour
Size & output information:
2 x 0.5m 150W output
3 x 0.5m 225W output
4 x 0.5m 300W output
5 x 0.5m 375W output
6 x 0.5m 450W output
7 x 0.5m 525W output
8 x 0.5m 600W output
9 x 0.5m 675W output
10 x 0.5m 750W output
12 x 0.5m 900W output
14 x 0.5m 1050W output
16 x 0.5m 1200W output
18 x 0.5m 1350W output
20 x 0.5m 1500W output
24 x 0.5m 1800W output
28 x 0.5m 2100W output
32 x 0.5m 2400W output
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.