We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Butler & Rose Darcy Traditional Low Level Toilet, Cistern & Flush Pipe Kit and Optional Seat
- Traditional low level toilet in timeless white finish
- Comes with pan, cistern, flush pipe kit and ceramic cistern lever
- Toilet pan with open back for easy installation
- Expertly crafted from high quality ceramic
- Available with optional toilet seat
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet pan height: 410mm
- Toilet pan width: 360mm
- Toilet pan depth: 495mm
- Cistern height: 375mm
- Cistern width: 510mm
- Cistern depth: 185mm
Optional Seat Features:
- Available in 4 stunning finishes: Arctic White, Almond White, Dovetail Grey and Spa Grey
- Soft close feature reduces noise and wear & tear
- Crafted from engineered wood with a stunning painted finish
- Hole centre adjustments: 130-170mm
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
|Type||Low Level Toilets|
|Brand||Butler & Rose|
|Brand Range||Butler & Rose Premium Collection|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat|
|Material||Ceramic, Stainless Steel|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Left|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.