Crosswater Svelte Premium Multi Function Slide Rail Shower Kit with Multi Function Handset
Combining extraordinary design with sophisticated aesthetics as well as a premium showering experience, the Svelte Premium Multi Function Slide Rail Shower Kit with Multi Function Handset by Crosswater certainly ticks all the boxes. With the multi-function shower rail, you can mount the luxury headset at the top to give you an overhead shower experience, or on the adjustable holder on the slide rail, perfect for when you just want to wash your body without getting your hair wet.
The shower handset itself has a beautiful chrome plating that will deliver different spray patterns to suit your mood. Loosen up any tight muscles with the massage mode. Wash out your shampoo and conditioner with the wash or rain mode. Or for a full body, immersive experience, the rain mode will leave you feeling wonderfully relaxed. And backed by a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can enjoy your new premium shower with peace of mind it has been built to last, even in the busiest of households.
• Supplied with Svelte shower rail and integrated wall outlet, Svelte 270mm multi function shower handset with white faced head, and 13mm x 2m Chrome hose
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Suitable for Medium and High Pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Shower Rail Kits, Sliding Shower Kits|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Svelte|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
|Popular Features||Multifunction Water Flow|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.