We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Industrial 8 Inch Easy Clean Shower Head - Chrome
Easy clean nozzles mean limescale is no match for this gorgeous shower head, whilst the 200mm diameter gives you an immersive spa-like rainfall shower experience in your own home day-in, day-out. Crafted from durable brass that’s built to stand the test of time, this striking shower head also comes with a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee for some extra peace of mind.
- Stunning 200mm diameter shower head
- Easy clean rubber nozzles - easily remove limescale
- Made from brass with a chrome plated finish
- Minimum required water pressure: 1 bar
- Shower arm sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Fixed Shower Heads
|Crosswater MPRO - Chrome
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Easy Clean Nozzles
|Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.