We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Belgravia Fixed Shower Head
Available in 3 sizes, you can choose the size to suit your shower preference and bathroom design. For a more concentrated, powerful and invigorating spray of water, the smaller diameter would suit you perfectly. Whilst larger diameter shower heads provide a more gentle yet immersive experience.
You can also choose the finish of your new Belgravia Shower Head to suit the brassware across your bathroom. Exquisitely made from Brass, it will also come with a whopping 10 year manufacturers guarantee so you can be sure you're new luxurious Shower Head has been built to last.
- Available in 8 Inch/200mm and 12 Inch/300mm
- Suitable for high pressure systems only: minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- Made from Brass with your choice of polished chrome, nickel or unlacquered brass
- Shower Arm is sold separately
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Please note: Unlacquered Brass is manufactured and designed to oxidise, this will result in a change of colour with a unique industrial look, giving even more personality to your bathroom
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Belgravia|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.