- Effective at removing: metal marks, rust, stubborn stains, limescale, and residual glue
- Suitable for use with: ceramic basins and sinks, as well as enamel baths and porcelain surfaces
- Intense cleaning power without scratching the surface
- Can be used dry or with water - cleaning capacity will be increased by adding water
- Easy to use simply rub the marks you want to remove
- Acid-free, solvent-free and eco-friendly
- Store between 5°C and 30°C
Please note: The Cramer rubber is only suitable for use on ceramic, enamel and comparable surfaces. Don't not use on acrylic or fibreglass surfaces.
|Global Trade Item Number||4027316133037|
|Brand Range||Cramer Professional|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Mould is not only unsightly, it's a hazard to health. For that reason, it's important to take steps to prevent it in your bathroom. Here we outline some simple ways you can prevent the growth of mould in your bathroom, to keep it looking its best!
Introducing: Full Circle! If you're after a brand that offer some pretty attractive and eco friendly cleaning products, you're in the right place.
Dive into this product-based blog where we share with you the various products that make Cramer our favourite bathroom cleaning brand.