Harbour Status Chrome Tall Basin Mixer Tap
Are you really tall? Do you want your taps to be as tall as you? We’re just kidding, of course! However, the Harbour Status Tall Basin Mixer is a sensibly
tall tap (314mm to be exact) and looks super stylish.
The stunning chrome plated finish accentuates the curved and square designs, giving a more luxurious look. Not to mention the aesthetically pleasing and
easy to use lever that makes life much easier and better looking! There’s even ceramic disc technology involved to stop any leaks or drips - how could you say no?
Note: The minimum water pressure required for this tap is 0.5 bar.
H314mm x W42mm x D151.5mm
• Minimum pressure required:
0.5 bar. Learn more about what taps are suitable for your property here
• Ceramic disc technology
prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
• Easy to use
• Made from brass
Chrome plated finish
Waste sold separately
, please see recommended extras
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.