Harbour Mirror with Dark Oak Frame - 900 x 600mm
In today’s modern age, homes are becoming increasingly daring in terms of their accessories – mirrors being no exception. A bold mirror has the power to completely transform a room for the better, providing an innovative focal point guaranteed to receive compliments.
This Harbour Mirror with Dark Oak Frame achieves just that. Ideal to be mounted in a contemporary bathroom to make the ‘getting ready’ process just that little bit easier, this mirror is simply second-to-none in terms of style and quality. Featuring an unmissable dark oak frame to instantly provide a touch of contemporary elegance, this large mirror is guaranteed to enhance a variety of rooms. Complete with a 10 year guarantee for maximum reassurance, this mirror will last for many years to come!
• Rectangular design
• Solid wood construction
• Suitable for portrait or landscape mounting
• Dark Oak frame
• 10 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.