Harbour Clarity Deck Mounted Bath Filler - Chrome
Transport yourself deep into the jungle; surrounded by tropical birds; the gentle rain falling onto the canopy above - and at the centre of it all, a tranquil waterfall plunging from the rocks above and straight into your bathtub. Now it might not play out exactly like that when it comes to filling your bath with the Harbour Clarity Bath Filler, but it certainly comes close. The unique, curved shape of the waterfall spout makes for an enchanting view whilst the water cascades down into the tub, and the matching levers that control the hot and cold flow really complete the ultra-contemporary look. Using the latest in ceramic disc technology, the Clarity is protected by a 10 year guarantee.
• Ultra-modern waterfall spout
• Minimum 0.5 bar required
• Polished chrome finish
• Ceramic disc technology
• 10 year guarantee
|Water Pressure (bar)
|No of Tap Holes
|Tap Head Style
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.