Drench MineralStone 40mm Low Profile Rectangular Shower Tray
Make your vision of a perfect wetroom a reality with the Drench MineralStone 40mm Low Profile Rectangular Shower Tray. Boasting a 40mm profile it's among the most slimline on the market, however despite a lightweight build and slender form it's reliable, durable, and more comfortable than standard shower trays.
Installation is far easier thanks to a light acrylic design, EasyFit flat underside for easier levelling. You know you're receiving a quality product when it's backed with a lifetime guarantee.
Choose between an enormous range of 24 sizes in order to guarantee that your wetroom is perfect. Select a size option to view the technical drawings.
Please select a size option to view the technical drawings for each shower tray. The waste positioning will change according to the size of the shower tray- front central or side positioning.
• 40 - 45mm profile
for a safer, more comfortable bathroom
design with flat underside for easy installation
• Acrylic capped
provides a strong base
• Made from polyurethane resin
mixed with filler including volcanic ash
• Patented "Pearlstone Matrix"
making the range one of the strongest and lightest available
up to 50% lighter than standard stone resin trays on the market, yet still super strong
• Waste sold separately
, please see our recommended extras
• Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.