Smart Toilet with Adjustable Bidet Wash Function, Heated Seat, Dryer & Control - 655mm Projection
Never before have we had the privilege to label a toilet a “Smart Toilet", and it’s not called this just because it looks “smart”, or has a sleek design. No. This is the ultimate “Smart Toilet”, as this is a toilet with an adjustable bidet wash function, heated seat, dryer and its own attached controls. Now that’s smart.
You may wonder how a toilet can have all those benefits, and that’s simply to do with its revolutionary bidet toilet seat. Using Japanese ingenuity they have been able to produce this fabulous bidet toilet seat that comes with a long list of fantastic benefits. Enjoy an adjustable heated seat, a dryer with adjustable temperature control, front and rear cleaning modes, LED lighting, a deodorising function, energy saving mode, nozzle cleaning options and adjustable nozzle positions. It sounds like a lot. And really it is a lot you get with this toilet, but you’ll have a handy and easy to use attached control to help you. However, the benefits of this toilet don’t stop here. As the rest of this toilet is also pretty amazing too. Coming with a dual flush cistern, it will help save you money on your water bills with the option of either a 4L or 6L flush. In addition to this, its smooth, hard-wearing vitreous china construction will provide you with a premium-grade toilet that has been made to last. With a 3 years manufacturer’s guarantee, you have no reason not to buy one.
toilet pan, cistern and toilet seat
• Smart Japanese-Style Bidet Toilet Seat
with front and rear cleanse mode
• For more information on the Smart Japanese-Style Bidet Toilet Seat click here.
• Constructed from hard-wearing vitreous china
for a robust build
• Gloss White finish
that is easy to clean
• Keep it clean
with an award-winning Sanimaid Hygienic Toilet Brush
• Toilet seat hole centers:
130 - 170mm
• Water saving dual flush cistern
• Minimum pressure required
• 3 years manufacturer’s guarantee
The Smart Bidet Seat is equipped with a power cord that can be plugged into a standard domestic power socket. When fitted in a bathroom, and within 3m of a bath or shower, it should be connected via a switched spur box and RCD. This should be done by a qualified electrician.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.