ROPER RHODES BACK TO WALL WC UNIT & WORKTOP
Keep your bathroom looking immaculate with this back to wall unit and worktop from the Roper Rhodes Hampton range. Hand-finished and designed to look good while concealing unsightly pipework. It comes in a large variety of different colors for you to choose from so that you can coordinate this unit with any color scheme you already have - Alpine Elm, Charcoal Elm, Gloss Dark Clay, Light Elm, Dark El, Gloss Light Grey, Matt Carbon, Matt Light Clay, Umbra and Gloss White.
This unit will complement any furniture you already have, and it will especially complement any other furniture in the Roper Rhodes Hampton Range. Please keep in mind that the pan, cistern, and fittings are not included.
• Dimensions: W568 x H860 x D233mm
• Internal dimensions: W500 x D170mm
• Back to wall WC unit and worktop
• Choice of finishes
• Toilet and cistern fittings sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.