We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Comfort Height Regal Back to Wall Toilet & Soft Close Seat
Gentle curves feature across the whole toilet, from the smoothly rounded bowl to the recessed design of the body, creating a striking and timeless look. With a back to wall toilet, you can hideaway the concealed cistern into the wall or behind stylish WC furniture if you don't want to dig into your walls.
This toilet will not only look fantastic in your bathroom, it will also make your life easier. With the ingenious NANO Glaze coating, cleaning your toilet will be that much easier, saving you time so you can enjoy doing something else that makes you happy. Also, Burlington have designed this back to wall toilet to be 6cm higher than standard toilets, making it a more comfortable experience for taller members of your family as well as the elderly.
A choice of soft close luxury toilet seat is included and you can also choose to upgrade to add on a stylish chrome plated handle (White Carbamide seat is not suitable for handles).
- Dimensions: H480mm x W365mm x D480mm
- Choice of soft close toilet seat - Classic Grey, Matt Black, Matt White, Oak, Gloss Mahogany and White Carbamide
- Toughened and easy to clean - made from Vitreous China with NANO Glaze coating
- Keep it clean with an award-winning Sanimaid Hygienic Toilet Brush
- Fitted with box rims - provides a more accurate flush spread
- WRAS approved
- Sanitaryware - 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat - 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Pan floor fixing kit included
- Concealed cistern & flush plate sold separately, so why not pair this fabulous toilet with one of our concealed cisterns and gorgeous flush plates
- Complete the look with one of our stunning back to wall toilet units
|Back to Wall Toilets, Tall Back to Wall Toilets
|Sanitaryware - 25 Years, Toilet seat - 2 Years
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Modern bathroom designs incorporate space, light, functionality and minimalism. A toilet with concealed cistern saves valuable space as well as providing further design possibilities to the modern bathroom renovator. Read on to discover everything there is to know about concealed cisterns.