Arcade Single Lever Bidet Mixer Tap with Pop Up Waste
Adorn your new Bidet in style with the nickel plated Single Lever Bidet Mixer Tap by Arcade. This stylish bidet tap has been designed to complement the whole Arcade bathroom range, with its nickel finish giving it a modern twist on a traditional design. Each tap made by Arcade comes with a flow straightener if you have low water pressure, and an aerator if you have high water pressure.
This means you will have a consistent pressure of water and the perfect water flow every time you use your tap. So you can have the tap you've always wanted without having to worry about your water pressure.
• Made from brass with a nickel plated finish
• Choice of tap handle style - a lever handle with a nickel, white or black finish
• Ceramic disc technology
• Suitable for high and low pressure systems -minimum 0.2 bar is recommended
• This product should be cleaned with warm soapy water only then dried with a soft cloth. Although the Nickel Plating is durable, the manufacturer's do not recommend cleaning with household cleaners and disinfectants to prolong its lustre and to protect the finish
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Height: 169mm
• Width: 65mm
• Projection: 148mm
|Brand Range||Arcade Nickel|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Popular Features||Waste Included|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5055806012271|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.