Harbour Mirror with Dark Oak Frame - 800 x 500mm
Just because a mirror is considered an every-day item, this doesn’t mean they have to be plain and dull. Harbour’s bespoke range of mirrors offers an enticing combination of practicality and style, certain to revamp the appearance of virtually any room.
The Harbour Mirror with Dark Oak Frame is effortlessly unique. Offering a contemporary rectangular design perfect to be hung on a wall of almost any size, this mirror also features a distinctive Dark Oak frame. Guaranteed to stand out from the crowd, this bold mirror is ideal to be placed in a contemporary bathroom – or any other room within your home you see fit! Accompanied by 10-year manufacturers guarantee too, you can be rest assured to receive top quality service whenever you need it.
• Rectangular design
• Solid wood construction
• Suitable for portrait or landscape mounting
• Dark Oak frame
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.