Harbour Clarity 500 WC Unit – Bardolino Driftwood Oak
Toilets are often completely overlooked during the process of picking out bathroom furniture. Generally considered a basic item, toilets deserve just as much recognition and style as their entire surroundings!
The Harbour Clarity 500 WC Unit provides just that – enabling your toilet to become a stylish, sophisticated part of your bathroom as opposed to just a simple, essential item. Made in the UK and specifically designed for back-to-wall toilets and concealed cisterns, this bespoke WC unit is a guaranteed statement-maker. Also featuring a chic Bardolino Driftwood Oak finish throughout, this piece is also accompanied with a lifetime guarantee for added reassurance and service.
• Bardolino Driftwood Oak finish
• Made in the UK
• Compact, space-saving design
• For use with a back-to-wall toilet and concealed cistern
• Lifetime guarantee
||Bardolino Driftwood Oak
||Back to Wall Toilet Units
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.