Vellamo Blade Quadro Thermostatic Exposed Shower System
The cool, sharp and sophisticated look of this stunning square exposed shower kit led to an even cooler and sharper name to be appointed to it. Witness perfection with this Vellamo Blade Quadro Thermostatic Exposed Shower System. With a thermostatic bar shower valve, fixed shower head, handset, shower hose and height adjustable rise rail all included. It will make your job of finding a new shower 10 times easier, as with the Vellamo Blade Quadro you are all sorted and ready to go! Don’t worry about matching shower heads to valves, instead rejoice at the amazing competitive price of this all-inclusive shower system! Also don’t think that it’s skimping on quality thanks to its amazing price tag, as this gorgeous shower comes with WRAS & TMV2 approval, which is only given to products that raise the bar in providing you with an exceptional product.
Now for the next long list of benefits we’ll have to take a deep breath.
Right. Bask in the glory of an Italian-made thermostatic cartridge which has a handy safety feature that will automatically shut off in the event of water failure, protecting you from getting scalded. In addition to this, it also comes with rubber nozzles that will help to make cleaning and maintaining a dream. Also enjoy the benefit a versatile 200mm sleek shower head that can be tilted forwards, backwards or left and right. Finally, you’ll also receive a fabulous lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee too! Phew, sorry there are too many features that come with this shower system it's hard to say it all at once.
• Exposed shower set
including thermostatic mixing valve, fixed shower head, handset, shower hose and height adjustable riser rail
• Suitable for all water systems
including low pressure
• Height adjustable
between 1000 – 1200mm
• Stainless steel shower head
with brass construction
• Rubber nozzles
that are easy to clean
• Versatile 200mm slimline shower head
can be tilted forwards, backwards, left and right
• Italian-made thermostatic cartridge
will automatically shut off in event of water failure
• WRAS Approved
• TMV2 Approved
• Minimum pressure required
• Shower tray and waste sold separately
please see our recommended extras
• Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
Flow Rates :
• 0.2 Bar:
• 0.5 Bar:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.