ROPER RHODES HYDRA BATH FILLER
Roper Rhodes have outdone themselves with this high performing bath filler. On the outside this high shine, chrome bath filler has a sleek finish along with slightly curved features to add to it’s overall appeal. The tap also features quarter turn ceramic technology meaning you only need to turn the tap 90° for the handle to move from fully open to closed.
With a low pressure rating of 0.1 bar and above, all plumbing systems will work well with this bath filler, helping it to work to optimum efficiency. This bath filler also comes with a 10 year guarantee to give you that extra peace of mind.
•Minimum of 0.1 bar water pressure and above
•High quality chrome finish
•Quarter turn ceramic technology
•10 year manufacturer guarantee
•Suitable for all plumbing systems
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.