Inox Brushed Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Single Lever Basin Mixer With Backplate
Make your bathroom desirable again when you install this exquisite new wall mounted basin mixer by Just Taps. Their new Inox collection includes a selection of bespoke taps that have been carefully created from pure brushed stainless steel. Infusing this material with a carefully thought out contemporary design, it makes for a collection of extremely prestigious taps that are far superior to standard. This single lever wall mounted basin mixer is positioned on a robust landscape backplate, made from pure brushed stainless steel it beautifully blends in with its minimalistic beauty. Also found on this backplate is a gorgeous long curved spout that has a projection of 225mm, which means it will directly and neatly hang over your basin. Furthermore matching the minimalist style is its gorgeous control lever that controls the water flow and temperature of the tap. With its superior ceramic disc cartridge this control lever will give you a disruption free water flow and it also eliminates the prospects of any excess drips. The final benefit of these elite taps is their 10 year guarantees helping to put your mind at ease
• Curved and modern design 2 hole basin tap
• Wall mounted and single control lever
• WRAS approved
• 1 bar minimum water pressure required
• Brushed stainless steel finish
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• Dimensions: W185 x H110 x D225mm
• Landscape backplate orientation
• Waste sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas.
- You'll also get free delivery on thousands of small items or branded products. Small orders that don't qualify for free delivery are charged at £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). For orders placed on a Friday after the cutoff times, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.