Vellamo Venta Waterfall Bath Filler Tap
If you're looking for something different, the Vellamo Venta Waterfall Bath Filler Tap is a great choice. Sleek handles, open spout innovation and a cylindrical body combine to create a super modern tap. The waterfall design really helps to add class to a bathroom, water flows elegantly from the Vellamo Venta , filling your bathtub up in a stylish manner. Like most modern taps, the Vellamo Venta uses quarter-turn ceramic disc technology that offers long-lasting, drip-free operation, as well as making it incredibly smooth and easy to operate, even with wet hands. A 10 year manufacturers guarantee from the manufacturer emphasises the fact that this tap was built with longevity in mind.
• Open spout waterfall design
• Ceramic disc technology
• Quarter turn operation
• High quality chrome finish
• 0.2 bar minimum water pressure required
• Bath waste sold separately - please see our recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.