Vellamo Swift Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap
The sleek curves and wide spout are the main selling points of the Vellamo Swift Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap from Swift. Unique in design compared to many other waterfall taps the Swift would make a great addition to almost any modern bathroom suite. If you're looking for something incredibly stylish, that doesn't compromise on quality, the Swift is an outstanding choice. Crafted out of solid brass and finished in a delightful chrome, this tap will stand the test of time. Coming complete with ceramic disc technology and a generous 10 year manufactures guarantee, you really can rely on the Swift .
• Made from solid brass for a strong construction
• Chrome plated finish for an ultra modern look
• Ceramic disc technology to prevent leaks and drips
• Minimum pressure 0.5 bar
• Slotted clicker waste & flexi-tails included
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Height - 138.5mm
• Projection - 112.5mm
• Width - 54mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.