Vellamo Angel Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap with Waste
If you're looking for something a little bit different, the Angel Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap from Vellamo is a great option. Shorter in height then most taps, the Vellamo Angel boasts a unique design where water flows elegantly through a small opening and is operated from a single lever equipped on the side of the tap. Reliable brass material is finished in a beautiful polished chrome and a 10 year guarantee means that this tap can adorn your bathroom for many years. If you're wanting to make a statement within your bathroom, we would argue that choosing the Vellamo Angel is a great place to start.
• Gorgeous waterfall styled tap
• Brass body & zinc alloy handle with chrome finish
• Dimensions: W100 x H93
• Comes with free slotted clicker basin waste
• Minimum of 0.5 water pressure needed
•10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.