Vado Wentworth Deck Mounted Bath Shower Mixer with Shower Kit
If you're looking for the ultimate in classical bathroom design then the Wentworth two hole bath and shower mixer tap is the one for you. With sturdy deck mount legs that hold up a stunning bridge style body, the Wentworth features easy to use, twin crosshead handles with separate temperature controls for a manual operation — Simply adjust temperatures to then mix within your bath, for your precise bathing temperature.
A front water diverter lever allows you to switch between filling your bath or using the shower handset. The crosshead handles are highly eye-catching and feature bold hot and cold temperature indicators, along with the Wentworth range name on a graceful white framework — While this looks stylish they help to offer confident and safe use. Internal ceramic disc cartridge technology also helps the separate water flows remain glitch-free and durable throughout use. And the handles only need a simple quarter turn to instantly shut off water flow for a drip free sink. You could choose to deck mount the Wentworth to your bath surface or place attach it to the Wentworth Luxury Standpipes for a visually grand bathroom centre piece !
If you'd like to improve the performance of this tap even further, then why not consider purchasing Vado's low cost, but highly effective, long-term investment the H2Eco Flow Regulator. Designed to save you a potential £360 in just one year on your utility bills the H2Eco flow regulator controls and regulates water flow to your tap instead of forcing through excess water that's then wasted along with your pennies. It won't cut corners on your water pressure performance, but it will help to reduce your carbon footprint without you having to lift a finger.
• Deck mounted bath and shower tap with a shower kit
• Shower kit includes: shower handset, hose and telephone handset holder
• Water diverter lever
• Hot and cold indices
• Twin crosshead handles
• Chrome plated finish
• Ceramic disc cartridge technology
• H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra)
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Width 200mm
• Depth 245mm
• Height 375mm
• x2 3/4" connections
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.