Vado Wentworth Deck Mounted Bath Pillar Taps
Bringing together the best of the old and the new, the Wentworth range from Vado encompasses modern day tap technology and classical design. This stunning couple make you realise that sometimes the best of the best really do come in pairs. Deck mount the Wentworth pillar taps onto your bath for complete manual control over temperature. The crosshead handles are highly eye-catching and feature bold hot and cold temperature indicators, along with the Wentworth range name and Vado branding on a graceful white framework — While this looks stylish it also ensures for a confident and safe operation. Internal ceramic disc cartridge technology also assures you that the separate water flows remains glitch-free and durable throughout use — The crosshead handles only need a simple quarter turn to instantly shut off water flow for a drip free bath.
• Deck mounted bath pillar taps - pair
• Hot and cold indices
• Twin crosshead handles
• Chrome plated finish
• Ceramic disc cartridge technology
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Width 52mm
• Depth 125mm
• Height 138mm
• x2 3/4" connections
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.