Vado Wentworth Deck Mounted Basin Pillar Taps with Extended Spouts
Bringing together the best of the old and the new, the Wentworth range from Vado encompasses modern day tap technology and classical design. This two pair set make you realize that sometimes the best really do come in pairs. Deck mount the Wentworth pillar taps onto your basin for a traditional presentation of separate water flow options. The extended spouts with a practical depth reach over your basin for ease of use while internal tap technology ensures that no water is wasted. The crosshead handles are highly eye-catching and feature bold hot and cold temperature indices, along with the Wentworth range name on a graceful white framework — While this looks stylish it also ensures a confident and safe operation. The crosshead handles only need a simple quarter turn to instantly shut off water flow for a drip free sink.
If you'd like to improve the performance of this tap even further, then why not consider purchasing Vado's low cost, but highly effective, a long-term investment the H2Eco Flow Regulator. Designed to save you a potential £360 in just one year on your utility bills the H2Eco flow regulator controls and regulates water flow to your tap instead of forcing through excess water that's then wasted along with your pennies. It won't cut corners on your water pressure performance, but it will help to reduce your carbon footprint without you having to lift a finger.
• Stylish basin pillar taps - pair
• Twin crosshead handles with hot and cold indices
• Chrome plated finish
• H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra - 2 required)
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Depth 125mm
• Height 125mm
• x2 1/2" Connections
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.