Vado Victoriana Wall Mounted Exposed Bath Shower Mixer With Shower Kit
Uniting the tradition of separate pillar taps into one practical bridge bath and shower mixer, the Victoriana from Vado features internally fitted with separate inlets for hot and cold water, which also feature hot and cold cartridges for long lasting and unfaltering use.
Not just your average bath filler, the Victoriana includes a helpful shower kit and an 'out-of-use' mounting bracket which creates a visually stunning and practical bath feature when wall mounted above your bath. If you can never decide between bathing or showering, then this is the bath shower mixer for you, included with a water diverting lever all you have to do is turn the lever left or right to switch between filling your bath or using the shower handset. Ornate cold and hot indicators feature on crosshead handles for a quick glance, easy to control operation.
If you're also looking to improve your water consumption or want to upgrade your traditional Vado tap with modern water saving technology, then the Victoriana is compatible with Vado's H2Eco flow regulator. Specially designed by Vado to save you money on your utility bills, the H2Eco flow regulates and controls the water flow to your tap which in turn can save you a potential £360 in just one year â€” How fantastic ! The H2eco flow has been designed with water pressure in mind so it won't hinder your pressure performance.
• Traditionally styled, wall mounted bath and shower mixer tap with shower kit - shower handset and hose
• Chrome plated finish
• Crosshead handles
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee for the chrome finished tap
• 3 year guarantee for the antique gold finished tap
• Depth 150mm
• Width 215mm
• Height 190mm
• Pipe Centres: 150mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.