Vado Victoriana Deck Mounted Bath Pillar Taps
Created by Vado the Victoriana bath pillar taps hold a classic design and separate temperature channels. Best suited for traditional settings and environments with similar chrome fixtures, the Victoriana is coated in chrome with a 12-year guarantee.
Neat in size and full of grace, the Victoriana features crosshead handles with ornate hot and cold lettering for a quick glance, easy to control operations. The angular flared spout openings give a direct flow into your basin, ready for you to mix your chosen wash temperature.
• Bath pillar taps
• Deck mounted
• Chrome plated finish
• Crosshead handles
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• Comes with 3/4" threaded tails
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee for the chrome finished tap
• Width 49mm
• Depth 130mm
• Height 85mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.