Vado Velo Rigid Riser Shower Kit with Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve, Square Fixed Head and Handset
For a sleek and stylish shower enclosure, why not choose the Velo shower kit by Vado. Not only will you receive an invigorating fixed shower head, you'll also get a beautiful matching shower handset for those times when you just don't want the hassle of getting your hair wet during the morning rush. The handset can also slide up and down the rigid riser rail to tailor to the different heights of your family. There's also a square exposed thermostatic shower valve that's finished in chrome for a contemporary geometric look you'll love.
The exposed thermostatic shower valve controls both outlets so you can quickly and easily divert water between the shower head and handset, giving you ultimate flexibility to your shower time. With ceramic disc technology, the dials will be smooth to use giving you more precise control. And the thermostatic cartridge will ensure your showering temperature remains the same, even if someone flushes a toilet or turns on a tap.
You can also add on an H2Eco flow regulator to control and regulate the water flow to your shower heads without hindering the performance or the design of the product. This could not only save you £360 on your utility bills in one year, it also helps reduce your carbon footprint.
• Shower package comes with: Velo square thermostatic exposed shower valve with an integrated diverter and rigid riser kit, a square 202mm fixed shower head, a square single-function shower handset, fixing brackets and a hose
• Rigid riser is adjustable upon installation so you can find your perfect showering height (minimum 940mm height, maximum 1140mm height)
• Top bracket that fixes to your wall is depth adjustable upon installation, perfect if you have bowed walls (minimum 54mm depth, maximum 72mm depth)
• Easy fit brackets and offset connectors included
• H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra)
• 1.5 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• H1048 x D554 x W263mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.