Vado Velo Aquablade Rigid Riser Shower Package with Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve and Handset
The ultra modern Velo rigid riser shower package from Vado will totally transform your shower experience, providing a luxurious way to shower in your home. Sat on top of the softly curved rigid riser is your ultra-thin round fixed shower head that will rain down a stream of warming water for an immersive shower experience. If you're in a hurry in the morning and don't want to get your hair wet, this package comes with a handy and stylish shower handset that allows you to just wash your body. Complementing the look, there's a rounded exposed shower valve with easy to use dials and finished off with a modern chrome plated finish.
The exposed thermostatic shower valve controls both outlets so you can quickly and easily divert water between the shower head and handset, giving you ultimate flexibility to your shower time. With ceramic disc technology, the dials will be smooth to use giving you more precise control. And the thermostatic cartridge will ensure your showering temperature remains the same, even if someone flushes a toilet or turns on a tap.
You can also add on an H2Eco flow regulator to control and regulate the water flow to your shower heads without hindering the performance or the design of the product. This could not only save you £360 on your utility bills in one year, it also helps reduce your carbon footprint.
• Shower package comes with: Velo round thermostatic exposed shower valve with an integrated diverter and rigid riser kit, a round 300mm Aquablade fixed shower head, a round Aquablade single-function shower handset and a smooth hose
• H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra)
• 1.5 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• TMV2 Approved
• Shower head 300mm/ 12"
• H1110 x D445 x W300mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.