Vado Synergie Wall Mounted Waterfall Bath Spout
With smooth chrome curves, the Synergie will suit all modern bathrooms that want a touch of elegance and minimal style. The Synergie is designed to mount on your wall next to your bath, leaving you with deck space to rest your head after a long day. Pair with panel valves or a shower valve to control the spout.
The body has been constructed from strong and durable brass while a protective chrome finish aesthetically pleases the eye. With Vado's confident 12 year guarantee, the Synergie waterfall bath spout will continue to be a beautiful but helpful feature of your modern bathroom.
• Wall mounted waterfall bath spout
• Made from Brass with a Chrome finish
• Threaded connection
• 1 bar minimum water pressure required
• 12-year guarantee
• Width 180mm
• Height 60mm
• Depth 170mm
• Threaded connection 1/2" x 44mm
• 1 Bar: 23 litres per minute
• 2 Bar: 32 litres per minute
• 3 Bar: 38 litres per minute
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.