Vado Photon Deck Mounted 2 Hole Bath Filler
If you're looking for something straightforward and smart, then the Photon bridge style, two hole bath filler is the ideal update for your modern bathroom. Two hole bridge taps are increasingly desirable in modern bathrooms as an alternative to separate traditional taps that are traditionally awkward to adjust.
The Photon internally features divided hot and cold water cartridges which separately release through the spout. The twin levers located on top are slim-line but easy to grab and control either temperature and their flow independently with simple lifts and turns, for precise ease of use.
Finished with a durable and protective, chrome coating the Photon bath filler will withstand rust from everyday use and splashes. Vado includes a confident 12-year guarantee with the Photon for your peace of mind.
• Twin lever bath filler tap
• Chrome finish
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• 0.5 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Width 226mm
• Height 161mm
• Depth 162mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.