Vado Life Wall Mounted 2 Hole Basin Mixer With 230mm Spout
The Life wall mounted basin mixer from Vado is the perfect option if you're looking for a stylish tap to go with your stylish countertop basin. Available in two sizes - 230mm or 200mm spout - you can choose the size to suit your basin configuration.
Featuring a seamless design with helpful modern tap technology, the Life basin mixer will suit all modern bathrooms with exquisite style and give you top-class performance.
An aerator is integrated within the spout to give you a smooth and bubbly flow, which is perfect for hard water areas as the aerator helps to soften water, while the ceramic disc cartridge technology keeps the Life mixer glitch free for long-term use. The protective chrome plating also helps the Life basin mixer to withstand rust for years to come. With Vado's added 12 year guarantee, you can have confidence in the Life wall mounted two hole basin mixer, for years to come.
If you would like to enhance this taps performance even further, then why not invest in the low-cost H2Eco regulator especially designed for Vado taps. The H2Eco regulates and controls water flow to your tap, without cutting corners on water pressure performance. This in-turn has been estimated by Vado to save you a potential £360 in one year, on your utility bills — How fantastic !
• Stylish wall mounted basin mixer tap available with two spout sizes
• Chrome finish
• Oval back plate
• Ceramic cartridge
• Water flow aerator
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• WRAS approved
• 12 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.