Vado Life Deck Mounted Basin Mixer
Perfectly suited for smaller, cloakroom style bathrooms the Life mini basin mixer by Vado is perfectly compact and seamlessly stylish. Best suited to modern environments the Life basin mixer will suit various bathroom styles with it's neutral, chrome design. A single flat lever controls the water intensity and temperature. And ceramic disc technology is included to increase the taps performance while stopping any excess dripping once turned off. The protective chrome coating also keeps the Life durable and rust free, perfect for withstanding constant use and long-term use. Vado also offers a brilliant 12-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
If you would like to enhance this taps performance even further, then why not invest in the low-cost H2Eco regulator especially designed for Vado taps. The H2Eco regulates and controls water flow to your tap, without cutting corners on water pressure performance. This in-turn has been estimated by Vado to save you a potential £360 in one year, on your utility bills — how fantastic !
• Mini basin mixer tap - perfect for cloakroom basins
• Chrome finish
• Comes with or without a matching clic-clac waste
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• Water flow aerator
• x2 flexipipe connections
• 0.5 Bar minimum water pressure required
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• WRAS approved
• 12 year guarantee
• Width 45mm
• Height 130mm
• Depth 105mm
• 2 x 1/2" x 350mm Flexipipe connections
• Mount diameter 30mm
• 0.5 Bar: 4 litres per minute
• 1 Bar: 6 litres per minute
• 2 Bar: 10 litres per minute
• 3 Bar: 11 litres per minute
• 4 Bar: 12 litres per minute
• 5 Bar: 14 litres per minute
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.