Vado Kensington Deck Mounted 2 Hole Bath Shower Mixer With Shower Kit
The Kensington bath shower mixer from Vado features an exposed body with compact pillar legs that deck mount to your bath of choice. With a gorgeous chrome plated tap body and black levers, the Kensington will adapt to a variety of bathroom styles with similar fixtures.
Offering you the best of both worlds, the Kensington provides you with a practical shower handset and connecting hose, while the flared spout is fixed in an angled drop, ready and willing to fill your bath when you need it. Simply turn the front diverter lever to switch between filling your bath or showering. Divided temperatures are controlled with separate twin control levers which feature intricate hot and cold indices, for safe and confident operation, with an internal ceramic disc cartridge water operation will remain durable and glitch-free for years to come.
If you're looking to improve your water consumption and save money on your utility bills at the same time, then the Kensington bath, shower mixer is compatible with the latest in water saving technology. Specially designed by Vado the H2Eco flow regulator has the potential to save you £360 in just one year. By reducing and controlling the amount of water that flows to your tap the H2Eco flow reduces the amount of excess water which is commonly wasted. This clever piece of technology is a low-cost, long-term investment that will reduce your carbon footprint without you having to lift a finger. It's well worth a think about if you're looking to step into the future with high-quality design.
• Two hole, deck mounted bath and shower mixer tap
• Shower kit includes shower handset, hose and telephone handset holder
• Chrome plated finish with black levers
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• Front water diverter lever
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee for chrome finish
• Width 215mm
• Depth 175mm
• Height 180mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.