Vado i-Tech Ascent Deck Mounted Infra-Red Mono Basin Mixer - Mains Or Battery Operated
With a slightly angled body and spout for a precise water flow, the i-Tech Ascent mono basin mixer features infra-red technology which is sure to enhance your everyday routine with the adjustment-free operation. The i-Tech Ascent presents a clean and sleek body that's finished in protective chrome and will suit all contemporary interiors with inner and outer high-quality design.
Slight movements will trigger the infra-red sensor to operate water which will only flow for a fixed length of time. For economic purposes the sensor will automatically switch off to ensure water isn't wasted — The i-Tech is perfect for public environments, hotels and family homes, as the tap won't continue to flow when it's not needed. With an easy clean spout aerator water flow is infused with bubbles, for soft water and visually effective smooth flow.
Add on Vado's Protherm inline thermostatic valve (see essential extras) to blend a hot and cold feed through the tap to give you a warm stream of water. A ceramic disc cartridge is also provided within to ensure there are no leaks, for a drip-free tap and a peaceful basin.
Performance can be improved even further by adding Vado's H2Eco flow regulator which enhances the excellent water saving potential of the Vado's i-Tech range. The H2Eco regulator works by restricting the flow of water to your tap which helps to save water in the long-run, without compromising on performance — A practical option that you can choose to have fitted with your i-Tech tap.
Equipped with Vado's 12 year guarantee, you'll have confidence when purchasing the i-Tech Ascent deck mounted basin mixer.
• Chrome finish
• Spout aerator
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• Infra-red trigger sensor
• Can be operated using mains power or AA batteries
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Depth 175mm
• Width 29.5mm
• Height 139.5mm
• Spout reach 103.5mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.