Thermogroup Thermorail Square Single Bar Heated Towel Rail
Super stylish, super practical, super energy efficient, the square single bar heated towel rail from Thermogroup offers it all. Mount one or multiple for a unique and enviable design statement.
Using a dry electric element, this towel bar allows you to install without the need to plumb into your central heating system or pre-fill with fluid. Using high grade Stainless Steel, this square shaped towel bar heats up quickly, is incredibly efficient and has low running costs. Pair with a thermostat or a boost switch to control (sold separately). And with a five year guarantee, you can be sure it’s been built to warm your bathroom and towels for years to come.
• Geometrically styled square single 12V towel rail
• Made from premium quality 304 Stainless Steel with a polished finish
• Three sizes available - 450 x 32 x 100mm / 632 x 40 x 100mm / 832 x 40 x 100mm
• Output: 17W / 23W / 30W
• Dry electric element
• Energy efficient and low running costs
• Concealed wiring
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Use one or combine multiple rails for a stylish look
• Quick to heat up times
• Comes with: 1 x thermorail, fixing spigot, allen key, adhesive and a dress ring
• 12V transformer and boost switch sold separately, the 12V transfer is needed for the towel rail to function
• IP44 rated
• Also available with a gold, matt black and brushed stainless steel finish - please call our sales team on 01202 612800 for prices and delivery estimates
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
• A 12V transformer is required for safe installation - see recommended extras - to work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you’re installing
• Maximum distance to transformer: 2m
• Transform cable connections: 300mm long and can be extended if required
• This product should be installed on an RCD protected circuit and installed by a qualified professional electrician
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.