Thermosphere Thermorail Square Heated Towel Rail
Super stylish, super energy efficient with low running costs, this stunning square single ended towel rail from Thermosphere can be used by itself, or with multiple, creating a unique look in your bathroom. Using a dry electric element, this bar doesn't need pre-filling with fluid, or connecting to your central heating system, giving you flexibility when designing your bathroom.
Made from Stainless Steel, this square shaped towel rail has a contemporary polished finish and is suitable to use in wet areas. It can be controlled using a boost switch (see recommended extras) or through Thermosphere's Dual Control Thermotouch 4.3dC Thermostat to control your towel rail and underfloor heating with one device.
• Square single ended 12V towel rail
• Made from premium quality 304 Stainless Steel with a polished finish
• Two sizes available - 400 x 32 x 100mm / 600 x 32 x 100mm
• Output: 17W / 18W
• Dry electric element
• Energy efficient and low running costs
• Concealed wiring
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Use one or combine multiple rails for a stylish look
• Quick to heat up times
• Comes with: 1 x thermorail, fixing spigot, allen key, adhesive and a dress ring
• 12V transformer, boost switch and Thermorail mounting kit sold separately
• IP44 rated
• 5 year guarantee
• A 12V transformer is required for safe installation - see recommended extras - to work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you're installing
• Maximum distance to transformer: 2m
• Transform cable connections: 300mm long and can be extended if required
• This product should be installed on an RCD protected circuit and installed by a qualified professional electrician
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.