Thermogroup Thermotouch 9.2mG Glass Manual Thermostat - Black Glass
This sleek underfloor heating digital thermostat will go perfectly in any home with its gorgeous black glass finish. However it's not just beautiful to look at, it also plays an important role in controlling your underfloor heating. With it's easy to use controls, simple temperature adjustments, floor and ambient temperature sensors you are sure to feel the power of control as you easily adjust the temperature of your home. Also thanks to this products simple design features it means that anyone in the household will easily be able to navigate the different uses of this device without having to consult the manual every 5 seconds. This quality product also has an IP30 rating and comes with a generous 3 year standard warranty
• In a beautiful Black Glass finish
• IP30 rating
• Easy to use on/off controls
• Simple temperature adjustments and adjustable temperature limits
• Floor and ambient temperature sensors
• Comes with a 3 year warranty
• Height: 85mm
• Width: 85mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.