Thermogroup Econofix Flexible Tile Adhesive - Grey
Designed to use with electric underfloor heating, this flexible tile adhesive from Thermogroup will cover your cable or mat underfloor heating system and fix your tiles to the floor. Using an eco friendly formula, this adhesive is anti-stain and water mark proof making it perfect to use in bathrooms. You can also use it to fix your insulation boards to your substrate prior to laying your underfloor heating system.
It’s super flexible, can be used to fix porcelain, ceramic and natural stone tiles, and will be ready to walk on and grout after only 3 hours. It has an improved slip resistance and can create a 3 - 12mm bed depth. You can also use it to fix an insulation board prior to laying your underfloor heating.
• Flexible tile adhesive to cover your electric underfloor heating system and fix your tiles in place
• Can also be used to lay your insulation boards prior to laying your underfloor heating
• Eco friendly
• Highly flexible - S1 flexible to EN 12004
• Rapid set properties - groutable and walkable within 3 hours
• Creates a bed of 1 - 20mm of adhesive
• Coverage: 6.25 - 7.5m2
• Water resistant so suitable for bathrooms, wetrooms, steam rooms and swimming pools
• Before tiling, your substrate must be clean, dry and free of dust, dirt, oil and grease - see recommended extras for a suitable primer
• Conforms to BS EN 12004 C2 FT S1
• Open/working time: approximately 30 minutes at 20C
• Before grouting time: approximately 3 hours depend on the room temperature and substrate. It will increase with lower temperatures and reduced at higher temperatures.
• Tiling onto an impervious substrate with a non porous tile will increase the set time
• Shelf life: 6 months if stored correctly
• Suitable for: ceramic, porcelain, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, quartz, granite, composite, terracotta, mosaic and quarry tiles
• Substrate suitability: sand/cement screed, concrete, plywood overlay (minimum 12mm), chipboard overlay (minimum 18mm), electric underfloor heating, wet underfloor heating, tile backer boards, econoboard coated and uncoated insulation boards, tile on tile, flooring grade asphalt and bitumen, andrydite screeds, plaster/plasterboard, fibre cement sheet, cement/sand render, concrete brick/block, existing vinyl tiles
• Not suitable for T & G floorboards, floating floors, steel/metal surfaces, fibreglass and green screed
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.